Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Wedding Day: Part 2

Day Two: 12 th June 2012, Wedding Reception @ Alamanda Hall

The second day of my wedding day, In Malay culture, we have a small party to celebrate marriage. Usually the party conducted separately with solemnization ceremony or right after the ceremony..it's depends on family decision. However, mine we conducted it a day after solemnization day at hall. The guest will be our family members, my friends, my siblings' friends, my daddy's friends, my mommy's friends and our neighborhood. huh! so many people was invited to this wedding. It is a must to invites people that you may know in your life. So, our guests expected to be 1000 pax. Hehe..the time is flexible but we have our own restriction time =) the party was started at 11 am to 4 pm only.

By the way, after solemnization , the groom won't stay and come again with his family on reception day.Usually, the groom arrival is celebrate with a instrument call "kompang" and the kompang team will usher the groom's group. The bride will outside for the groom then party will start!


The Groom

The Bride

The "kompang" team

The groom's group start to parade

The bride waiting..

and then we meet

with our best man and girl


 My fairies =)






This is the wedding altar 

My big family

With my grandma =)

One happy family- my dad-my mom-my siblings

Best friend!

Love of my life

Wedding altar

Hall

End of part 2
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment