Monday, February 27, 2012

Awesome Days!

Graduation is the sweetest moment in life, after been chasing time for classes and assignments finally you being rewarded with a scroll.  All the scarifices and hardship that you went through for the past few years is PAID OFF. That lovely moment become more special when you celebrate it with presence of your parents who support and encourage you during old days. Dear Daddy and Mommy, thank you for your supports and loves that made my foot strong on the ground. 


Postgraduate at Universiti Putra Malaysia

I graduated from IIUM on 2010, my dad still with us during that day! 





                                    

However, on 2011 my daddy passed away three weeks before my graduation at UPM .





                                    


May Allah bless our parents and our loved ones.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment