Friday, May 4, 2012

My Dreams

Everyone has a dream, there's no wrong if you having a dream. But what if people laugh at you when you start tell them about your dream? Yeah! most of the time we'll see directly from their facial expression like smiling (means hey you! wake up, it's impossible) well, I experienced lots of negative expression before..but so what? dreaming won't cost you any penny to spend. So let's start dreaming. When you start dream you'll start seeing your future, you'll start planning and start searching for a correct path, you'll start seeking infomation (which is knowledge) and then you'll start gaining skills and experiences (from knowledge that you acquired). So, that are the goods about dream. Let them laugh at you, look down at you, but from your side you are already one step ahead of achieving success.

I remember telling my self that I want to have a Doctorate, being professional in my field and at the same time I have knowledge in cooking, sewing , designing, crafting and all the skills that women should have. For me, it's important to learn everything in order to have a balance life. As woman, one day you'll be married, having husband and kids. If you do not know how to cook how to sew, how you are going to organize you family?
Mother is a role model of the family, if you are hardworking mother, know what you are dealing with, you'll raised a balanced and good kids. Hmm that the differences between of knowledgeable mother and ignorance mother. You choose!

By the way speaking of dream, I also have a dream! One day I'll be having a serious business in culinary industry, fashion industry and I also dreaming about running my own resort! Due to that I already start planning about it. And as a result I produced my future label range!





So, end of word, Let's Dream!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment