Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shoes Embellishment

 Hello~

I love flat ballerina shoes so much. It's very comfy to wear and your foot still looks cute.
My love of the first sight is Tiamo shoes collection ! The flat ballerina embellishment was so stunning and exquisite ! But these shoes range quite pricey so I start to collect them slowly and I obsessed with them lately~
Here are some photos of shoes that I dream for~





































and I'll upload my shoes collection later!
see ya~

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful! Everyone needs a pair of comfortable shoes, and wearing flats doesn’t have to be boring and unglamorous Tiamo Shoes are Modern Classic and Career Fashion for working women.
    I like the story of the designer and you may see her story at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/passion-in-shoe-love-tiamo-shoes/

    ReplyDelete