Thursday, May 17, 2012

Photoshop !

I'm amaze with the art work done by photographer ! that's before I ever known about magic trick done by Photoshop.It makes me excited to explore more about this software. Luckily I have background in catia and matlab. so at least I know how to configure that software (even though it's not the same yeah, but it helps!).So it require me to sit in front of laptop for about 9 hours before I could understand the software.
well thanks to this website that provides lots of wonderful techniques and easy to follow tutorial. Using the tutorial from that web i managed to edit my wedding picture.
So lets see the finished products




                                                                             AND
These are the original photos





Hehe,so why not try it today! You may later discover how talented you are~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment